If you are Board Certified Ophthalmologist or Otolaryngologist and you live within the 13 western states or British Columbia, then you are eligible for membership in the Pacific Coast Oto-Ophthalmological Society.
- Download the appropriate form
- Complete the form
- Mail the form with your payment
Membership Application (download PDF)
Membership Dues (downlaod PDF)
Practitioners who join the Society enjoy a number of unique benefits, including to the opportunity to…
- Learn practical and applied Otolaryngology and Ophthalmology from formal presentations.
- Make valuable contacts through informal discussions with colleagues and course faculty members.
- Earn CME credit (category 1) at an exceptionally reasonable price.
- Provide the opportunity for productive interaction with faculty and colleagues. The leisurely pace of the meeting allows this interaction between the academic and clinical attendees on both a professional and social level.
- Develop referral patterns and contacts with physicians within the region and specialty.
- Enjoy the unique interaction with physicians in another specialty with significant overlapping clinical interests and problem cases.
- Attend first class meetings in first class locations with favorable room rates and events designed to accommodate the physician’s family.
- Attend regional meetings reduces time and expense with emphasis on West Coast locations.
- Provide the venue for the presentation of papers and clinical experiences by submitting papers or by participating in discussions held during the scientific sessions.